OUR CONSCIOUS NATION
To Be Better For Our Planet And People
"Since launching P.E Nation five years ago, sustainable and respectful practices have been a passion and priority for us. We're learning and changing to improve as we go - this journey will always be evolving and we're excited to see where it takes us. Our Focus: Better for our Planet. Better for all People."
- Pip Edwards and Claire Tregoning, P.E Nation Co-Founders & Creative Directors
A holistic approach to responsible practices across our business is our MO.
Here are just some of our improvements and partnerships to date:
- 83% of our Active fabrics feature recycled or regenerated materials.
- We use 100% Organic Cotton across 96% of our products.
- Our Baseline Collection Grand Stand Sports Bras and Leggings are all made from 76% recycled polyester, which comes from recycled plastic products such as water bottles. Our classic Ramp Run Puffer Jacket is made from 100% recycled polyester.
- Our Menswear Collection features T-shirts made from an organic cotton (70%) and hemp (30%) blend fabrication. The Menswear Extension Vest is made from 100% Recycled Polyester. The Interval Short - a lightweight performance layer - is produced using 92% recycled polyester.