P.E Nation is a well-recognised and regarded business that has traded with a wide range of National and International Retailers in the Development, Sourcing and Supply of an extensive range of Branded and Licensed apparel and allied products for three decades.
We have joined with our Supply Chain Partners to ensure we work together in a fair and equitable environment that supports Sustainable Ethical outcomes that focus on long term benefits to our Supply Chain Workers, their families, and the environment in which they are employed. Whilst we do not own the factories where our products are manufactured, we have established strong partnerships with the business owners, extending from smaller operations employing dozens of workers through to large enterprises with hundreds or thousands of workers.
The fair treatment and safe working conditions of our Supply Chain workers can only be achieved and maintained through a commitment to Fair and Responsible purchasing and production practices that take into consideration, price negotiations and factory capacity ability to meet the demands of high and low production levels based on customer demands and requirements.
Our production team work closely with our Supply Chain Partners to ensure that production capacity planning reduces the risks associated with excessive worker overtime where negative outcomes including health and safety violations and the use of un-disclosed outsourcing and outworkers who are exposed to wage under payments and poor working conditions can occur.
Our teams understand that they have an important responsibility to create outcomes where workers human rights and payment of mandated living wages are respected and maintained at all times.
Our Compliance Support Partners
P.E Nation (P.E) production team closely with our Ethical, Social and Sustainability Compliance team to ensure that our Core Mandatory onboarding programs are followed at all times including ongoing improvement assistance projects.
Core Mandatory Requirements
All manufacture facilities must sign, stamp, and return P.E Ethical and Social Compliance agreement which must be reviewed and approved by P.E Technical Director who will maintain appropriate record files.
All manufacturing facilities must satisfactorily complete P.E New Garment Supplier Capacity Assessment Questionnaire where:
1. Completed Questionnaire reviewed by P.E Technical Director.
2. Unsatisfactory or improvements required reports given to P.E Production Team Leader via P.E Technical Director.
3. Critical fail results will be forwarded to CEO via Technical Director Production orders cannot be placed unless approval given by CEO.
4. All supplier factories are required to join SEDEX as supplier members and the following steps must be completed before production orders can proceed.
5. Each factory to initiate a Direct Relationship with P.E on their SEDEX platform. P.E technical director will accept these requests on P.E SEDEX platform.
6. Factories must complete both Self Audit Questionnaires (SAQ’S) included Covid 19 SAQ in their SEDEX platform.
7. P.E Technical Director will review SAQ results and apply SEDEX Risk Rating program to establish relevant business risks.
8. P.E Technical Director will forward all HIGH-RISK results to CEO for review.
9. Appropriate P.E team support will be allocated to High/Medium Risk outcomes to assist supplier factories with mitigation and improvement programs for one season following reviews.
10. End of season factory performance revies will be undertaken by P.E Technical Director and Production Teams.
11. Where reviews establish unsatisfactory outcomes these will be forwarded to CEO where ongoing support programs may be approved, or a factory may be removed from P.E Supplier lists.